Shine On Award!!!

shine-on

Wow, two awards in one week? I feel like I’ve won the lottery! A HUGE thanks to Krystina Kalapothakos at Kouzounas Kitchen for the nomination, you are wonderful and your blog is just amazing! Now it’s my turn to spread the cheer around!😀

Here are the rules:

Shine On Award- Nominate 15 other blogs, who in turn can post this award on their own sites and nominate others for the award. Also list a few other blogs that tickle your fancy.

So without further ado, here are my nominations!

Early Morning Oats

Cottage Grove House

My Favourite Pastime

And a few others!

All Food, All Drinks, All Love

Ekaterina Botziou

The Everyday Cook Network

Congrats to everyone above! I spend so much time reading all of your blogs, and you are all so deserving of this award!

Tagged: , , , , ,

31 thoughts on “Shine On Award!!!

1. melissa nacinovich July 26, 2013 at 7:55 pm Reply

awww, thank you so much!!! : )

• Sinfully Tempting July 26, 2013 at 7:58 pm Reply

Very welcome! Once again, you deserve it!😀

• melissa nacinovich July 26, 2013 at 8:00 pm

I appreciate it so much, really! See, it’s already on my sidebar! lol
        : )

• Sinfully Tempting July 26, 2013 at 8:01 pm

LOL!🙂🙂🙂

• melissa nacinovich July 26, 2013 at 8:03 pm

I’ll get to my list of nominees in a bit, I think that’s the most fun part…

• Sinfully Tempting July 26, 2013 at 8:03 pm

I know, there’s always so many I want to list. If only I could do 100+ of them!🙂

2. tinywhitecottage July 26, 2013 at 8:36 pm Reply

Thank you! So kind of you. And Congratulations to you!

3. Liz July 26, 2013 at 9:23 pm Reply

Congratulations on receiving the sunshine award. I hope you enjoy all that goes with it and thanks for nominating me. Have a lovely weekend!!

4. priya7011 July 26, 2013 at 9:30 pm Reply

Thanks for nominating me Jeannette🙂, you made me so happy!!

5. Tanya Bartolini July 26, 2013 at 10:34 pm Reply

Thanks for nominating me. I really do appreciate it. Tanya.

6. Kouzounas Kitchen July 27, 2013 at 2:16 am Reply

You are very welcome, and you deserve it. I will be reaching out to you soon.🙂

7. […] Shine On Award!!! (sinfullytempting.com) […]

8. apuginthekitchen July 27, 2013 at 9:33 pm Reply

Thank you so very much for the award!! I really appreciate it and will post soon. Your blog is fantastic and congratulations on two well deserved awards.

• Sinfully Tempting July 27, 2013 at 9:47 pm Reply

Thank you! You deserve it as well, I very much enjoy your blog.🙂

9. fotogfoodie July 28, 2013 at 11:45 am Reply

Congratulations on the awards! You deserve them! And thank you so much! I am really happy my little blog is liked, it really motivates me.

10. fromthefamilytable July 28, 2013 at 1:23 pm Reply

Congratulation! And thanks for sharing your award with others – including me!

11. Cupcake Artist July 28, 2013 at 6:50 pm Reply

Congratulations! Well deserved!

12. vicentesf July 29, 2013 at 12:36 am Reply

Congrats on the Shine On Award! Your blog is certainly deserving. And thanks for nominating Vittle Monster!

13. Alice @ Nom Nom Cat July 29, 2013 at 6:41 pm Reply

Congrats & thanks so much for the nomination! :3 Cheers!

14. LFFL August 2, 2013 at 3:54 pm Reply

I may have thanked you already on my blog, but thank you on yours as well, my lady!

15. Shine On Award | fotog foodie August 9, 2013 at 3:29 pm Reply

[…] Thank you Jeannette AKA Sinfully Tempting for nominating me for the Shine On Award! […]

Share your thoughts!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 8,675 other followers